Saturday, November 03, 2007

What Are You Into This Month?

Shamelessly lifted from Megan at SortaCrunchy:

This Month...

The Book I Am Really Into (or one I want to get into!): Currently reading Plain Secrets: An Outsider Among the Amish by Joe Mackall. It's not exactly what I was expecting, but it is a good read.

Looking forward to Bitter Is the New Black: Confessions of a Condescending, Egomaniacal, Self-Centered, Smart-Ass, or, Why You Should Never Carry a Prada Bag to the Unemployment Office : A Memoir. I've had it as my #1 library request for a month, and it looks like maybe, finally, it may be coming!

TV Show Worth Watching: Heroes, perhaps? I don't really watch anything else. And I now confess . . . Heroes is now available on Netflix a couple of days after the show airs. I watch it on Netflix.

Movie I’ve Seen (In or Out of a theater): I last saw Dan in Real Life. I'm still undecided whether I liked it. I liked parts of it a lot, and I loved how the family was portrayed. It reminded me of mine, in an odd way. But . . . . The premise is that Dan meets an anonymous girl in a bookshop. They "connect" and the girl ends up being his brother's girlfriend. And during the next 2/3 of the movie, Dan is jealous of the time and attention that the girlfriend is giving to his brother. Am I the only one who sees something odd about that?

The Candle I'm Loving: I'm between candles. Until recently I was burning Pier 1's Citrus Cilantro, but now I'm moving to fall scents, and I'll probably break out the pumpkin and apple candles soon. Oooh, I do have a nice coffee scented Yankee Candle, but it's almost gone.

Blog I Am Always Visiting: Oh, Lawzy. There are loads that I love, but here are a few (other than the ones linked on the right) that I'm enjoying at the moment.

Unclutterer
My House is Cuter than Yours
Like Merchant Ships

What I'm Most Looking Forward To Next Month:
Next month? Christmas, of course! Specifically, our Christmas Eve fiesta. It's one of my favorite things about Christmas.

No comments: