Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Meme: Six of one, half a dozen of another

That's one of my Dad's favorite phrases, so I figured I had to do this meme that I saw at Southern Girl. :o)

1. Name six things in your refrigerator:
  • Milk (only 1/2 of a gallon left -- need to buy more!)
  • Fruit (apples, grapes, pears, oranges)
  • Spinach dip
  • Leftover Chinese food from when we went out Monday night (veggie lo mein and kung pao chicken)
  • Sunny D
  • Cheddar cheese

2. Name six things in your freezer:
  • Rice (I buy the 25# bags, and it keeps it from getting buggy)
  • Flour (white, oat, soy, and whole wheat -- I have a thing for flour)
  • Barley (specifically for Beef & Barley Stew -- YUM!)
  • Broccoli
  • Apple Pie
  • Ice cream bars
3. Name six things under your kitchen sink:
  • Automatic dishwasher detergent
  • A bottle of dish detergent for hand washing the pots & pans
  • The extra rack for the microwave
  • Soft Scrub
  • Extra sponges
  • Dust

4. Name six things around my computer:
  • The pen and pencil cup (really it's an ice cream sundae glass)
  • My handheld organizer and docking station
  • My camera and docking station
  • The external hard drive
  • Sass's book -- Bear Loves Water!
  • Spyder's Nancy Drew game -- The Creature of Kapu Cave

5. Name six things in your medicine cabinet: (don't have one, so these are in the linen closet)
  • A basket of sample size toiletries
  • Extra toothbrushes
  • Various cold medicines
  • Extra toilet paper
  • BeautiControl bath minerals -- LOVE them!
  • An extra candle (citrus and cilantro from Pier 1)

6. Name six things on or around your nightstand: (don't have one, so these are on/around the dresser)
  • Trash can
  • Box of tissues
  • Sass's book/CD sets from the library
  • A huge pickle jar for change (don't laugh -- that change is paying for the boys to go to Space Camp!)
  • Lamp
  • A Magic School Bus video
Now that you've read one, do one! And let me know about it! :o)

No comments: