Saturday, October 04, 2008

Grilling Goodness #1

My friend Tina at Golden Goodness has designed a fun little play-along. Fun, fun! And as usual, I'm slightly late in participating, but here goes. Let the grilling begin!




1. Do you snort when you laugh?

Um ... yes. I do, sometimes, when I am really into the laughter. This phenomenon only started a couple of years ago though. My children think think it's a riot.

2. Do you have any idea why we don't sneeze in our sleep? Wild guess?

Maybe because our breathing is more shallow? Maybe because our whole bodies are at rest and our systems are depressed? No idea. I'm going to have to look this up though.

3. Do you give much thought to astrology?

I think it's interesting, but I'm not an avid horoscope reader.

4. What is the most expensive thing you've purchased this year?

So far, Skeeter and I both think it's been the Wii, although one of Skeeter's engineering books came pretty close to that. Pretty soon those are going to be outstripped by a new dishwasher though.

5. What kind of shampoo do you use? Loyally?

Head & Shoulders is the only brand we always have in the house. The other shampoos rotate between Pantene, Herbal Essences, and Garnier Fructis.

6. Whose music are you really diggin' right now?

For the car, the Robert Plant/Alison Krauss collaboration, Raising Sand, has been in my CD player for a couple of weeks. For the house, I've been listening to blues, mostly Alvin Youngblood Hart, but also on some DVDs from Netflix (Keb' Mo, Stevie Ray Vaughan, and more)

7. What is your favorite thing about the Fall?

Mmmmmm. Fall. I love most things about fall -- the cooler temperatures that allow us to be outside, the change in season, the turn toward the holidays. I just love it.

8. Do you have a GPS?

Nope. We don't have a need for it at the moment. I'm pretty handy with a map.


Noodle4

3 comments:

smalltownme said...

#7. Rain!

Vanessa said...

I've never needed a GPS either. Guess we're old school that way.

Tina said...

1. ALL kids love this, right!!?? lol

2. Could be...

4. Hate HAVING to replace something like an appliance...

Glad you played along! :)
Tina