Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Just to show how shallow I really am

Sassy has a cough. Our only planned outings this week were the homeschool swim at the Y (not a good idea with the cough) and a outdoor play day at a local farm/pumpkin patch (also not a good idea with the cough).

So since today was required to be an inside day, we went to the Redbox and rented the new Tinker Bell movie.

I was thrilled to hear the voice of Jane Horrocks -- I love her! AND Anjelica Huston, who is wonderful in just about anything. It's making me want to watch The Witches again.

Sass had decided that it was a definite for her Christmas list, but I'm trying to decide whether I want to buy it earlier.

Yes, I am that shallow.

Noodle4

2 comments:

smalltownme said...

I looked at it in the market today, but since I am the only one in our house who would watch it I put it in my Netflix queue instead.

CelticBuffy said...

I haven't seen The Witches but it looks like something I might like. I'll have to add that to my (really long) list of movies to watch.