Friday, October 24, 2008

Grilling Goodness #4


1. The World Series has begun...do you watch it? (and do you care who wins?)

No. No. And no. Skeeter would care if the Orioles were in it, and I would feign interest. But since they're not ....

2. Is the inside of your car clean or 'garbage dump filthy'?

:snort: The back seat is usually filled with junk that belongs to the urchins, but that is only because I am driving the extra vehicle at the moment. I've been mostly successful at keeping the junk in my 'new' car to a minimum.

3. Who is the next person in your family to have a birthday?

Sass has a birthday at the end of January.

4. Do you wear glasses or contacts? (how old were you when it became necessary?)

I wear glasses, and I have had them since I was about 16. That year I had a teacher who required us to copy an entire blackboard full of information every day. My astigmatism did not take kindly to that, and not long into the year I had horrible headaches after that class. So bad that I often had to run to the bathroom to be sick between classes. Somewhere mid-year my teacher convinced my parents that I needed to see the eye doctor. I remember my mom grumbling that I just 'wanted' to get glasses. Yes. That is the goal of every 16-year-old girl, to start wearing glasses.

5. What is your major form of exercise?

Keeping up with the urchins. Oh, and the Wii Fit. Surely that's got to count at least a little.

6. What is something you could do to make your spouse's day easier today?

Hmmm. I don't know. I will ask him.

7. How much is gas where you are?

I passed by a station yesterday that was $2.39. I didn't quite believe my eyes, and I asked Skeeter to confirm it for me.

8. What is the furthest away from home that you've ever traveled?

Germany. I was there for about 3 months in 1989. The urchins and I are attempting to learn German to that perhaps, one day, we might be able to go as a family.

Pop on over and see Tina at Golden Goodness for more answers.

Noodle4

3 comments:

Tina said...

4. You mean you DIDN'T fake the puking just to get glasses?? :)

5. I really need to get more use out of our Wii Fit

7. I did see 2.40 yesterday...

8. That's very cool!

Glad you were able to play!!

smalltownme said...

1. no, no, no
2. clean
3. my husband
4. both, age 10
5. nothing right now
6. sleep through his snoring
7. haven't had to fill up in a while so I'm not sure
8. Sweden

Vanessa said...

Gas has gotten scary reasonable here too. I'm just enjoying it while it lasts!