Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Dude ... dude ... dude

Spyder had a friend over this morning. It is always so amusing to me to hear them. Each always addresses the other as "dude" and it just makes me laugh.

"Dude, look at this."

"Dude, let's play this."

"Dude, did you see that?"

I was working around the house, just smiling to myself in listening to them. Then I overheard the following while they were playing Rock Band (Spyder on guitar and the friend singing), making me have to leave the room because I started laughing out loud.

FRIEND: "Dude, you paused!"

SPYDER: "Dude, I had to pause!"

FRIEND: "Dude, start it up!"

SPYDER: "Dude! I have to PAUSE!"

FRIEND: "DUDE!"

SPYDER: "DUDE! I just tried to go into overdrive and smacked myself in the ear!"

Apparently Spyder was playing full-contact Rock Band.

Noodle4

6 comments:

smalltownme said...

DUDE! Ouch!

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness! That's funny! I love having kids, if for no other reason than their comic value.

Of course, there are lots of other reasons. ;-)

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

Oh... when my brother was a teen, everything was "dude-ical!" OK, I don't miss the 80s that much LOL!

Vanessa said...

How cute! I have to admit, I say dude a lot myself.

Smiling Shelly said...

LOL! OUCH DUDE!!

Unknown said...

Don't they get points for saying "Dude" in full-contact Guitar Band? hehe