It was a small birthday celebration, just family, but I think she enjoyed it all the same. After all, it was a day that was All About Her. (She prefers every day to be that way.)
In honor of my girl at her sixth birthday, six things I love about my Sass:
- Her singing. If my girl is content, she's singing. I love to hear it because I know she's happy.
- Her willingness to help. She is always the one who wants to help me, whether it's cooking dinner or picking up trash in the yard.
- Her caring nature. My Sass is quite the diva. No mistake about that. But she truly does care about how others are treated, and she sticks up for her friends.
- Her creativity. Sass is quite the budding artist. Something sparked in the last year, and I'm amazed at how her artistic skills have grown.
- Her enthusiasm. Once Sass gets an idea, she throws herself into it completely. I love to see her so excited and enthusiastic.
- Her love. What can I say? She's my best girl. I love her beyond measure, and it's a joy to know that she returns the feeling.