Tuesday, January 08, 2008

I am happy to report that I survived

Thanks to everyone for the well wishes! I feel human again!

My ear still hurts a bit, although thankfully it's not my bad ear because I'd definitely have to make a trip to the doctor if it was.

Today was spent at home, mostly. I had a few things to do this morning, and I got out to do them rather early since storms were predicted. We got them too, although later than anticipated. Still, I'm glad we got our errands done early.

Spyder and I spent part of the afternoon talking about writing papers. He's written a first draft and an outline. He's working on the second draft now. I'm rather proud of him. He did far better on the first draft than I had anticipated.

Sass and I spent a great deal of time coloring and drawing today. No surprise really. That's how she wants to spend most every day.

It was nice though, as tomorrow will be a running day. It begins with a run to my parents' house at around 8 am. We should make it back home tomorrow afternoon around 4:30 or so. I'm so not looking forward to a whole day out.

1 comment:

Fresh Girl said...

I'm glad you're feeling better! I think I've turned a corner, too. :)