Monday, January 21, 2008

Life List

I loved Vanessa's "Life List" term in her comment to my original post, so I'm stealing adopting it.

Skeeter and I are still working on them, but here are a few that are on both of our lists:

  • Visit all 50 states
  • Become a published author
  • Earn a Ph.D.
  • Revisit the UK
  • Revisit Germany and Switzerland
  • Walk part of the Appalachian Trail
  • See the Pacific Ocean
  • See the Aurora Borealis
  • Live outside of the US for at least a year

Grand? Yes, but if you're going to dream, do it right.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

YAY! Thanks for 'adopting'! Visit all 50 states is on my list too and I only have 13 to go. See the Aurora Borealis is on there too and check-mark! Done! SO many left though...these are so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Make sure you stop by when you come to my state! Great list!