Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Gifts revisited

A couple of recommendations for your next gift-giving occasion:

I gave a friend one of Mika's CD holders for her car, made in a leopard print just for her. Cause it's her style. I had bought one for myself so I knew it would be fabulous.

I bought Sass a little CD wallet that Mika designed just for her. I just told her what I wanted and she figured out how to create it. How excellent is that!?! It was a big hit with my Sass too.

This sewing-challenged person was able to give two excellent handmade gifts this Christmas thanks to Mika. And -- shhhhhh -- don't tell, but she's creating Spyder an awesomely cool real magician's cape!

So check out her shop. Have an idea for something but don't see it? Email her, and I'm sure she can come up with some way to make it.

****************

Now, what is my favorite gift that I didn't receive? The Find It game I gave Sass. It's addictive! And I still can't find that penny!

Sass, Spyder, and I all enjoy playing with it. We even created our own timed game, three minutes to find as many things as possible. It's especially fabulous for the car -- self-contained!

I bought hers through Hearthsong. I had never seen them before, but I checked the website and it looks like there are several stores in my area where they can be purchased. I have a feeling I'm going to go looking for a few of the other versions.

1 comment:

JP said...

Hey, I just got around to putting the CD holder in my car today. It fits perfectly and looks great! Thanks again!