Monday, January 07, 2008

The one where I act like a whiney baby

You know how a baby will whine and fret and cry when he has an ear infection? Yeah, I know how that baby feels.

My ears hurt all the way to my throat. I've wanted to do a big fat lot of nothing today. All day.

Fortunately, I've had moments when I could think clearly and realize that the fridge needed a serious clean-out since trash day is tomorrow.

And clean socks are nice, and those socks in the laundry room weren't going to throw themselves in the washer. Or dryer.

So today I did the must-dos only -- in between fits of wanting to stick my head in a big vat of boiling water.

I sure hope that tomorrow is better.

4 comments:

PEZmama said...

I hope tomorrow is a better day for you too.

:-)

Vanessa said...

I hope tomorrow is better too. Take care and take vitamins!

Fresh Girl said...

If you're a whiney baby, then I am, too... it's not my ears, but my THROAT. Waaaah!

I hope today finds you feeling better and that tomorrow is my turn. ;)

Just another southern gay guy said...

oooooohhhhhh honey, i am so sorry. it's like that awful itch that even the q tip can't get to. ugh!