Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Run Fatboy Run!

Oh, what a movie geek I am! I saw the full trailer for Run Fatboy Run via Mamapop, and I loudly proclaim -- I can't wait!

Prepare to laugh, my friends.



And now would be the time to mention two other items worth watching:

Shaun of the Dead. I'm not a horror fan. I'm probably the antithesis the horror fan. But Shaun of the Dead is not your typical horror film, and there is more humor (dry, British humor) than horror to me.

Black Books. My friend Julie introduced me to the British television comedy Black Books quite a while ago, and I absolutely love it! It's quirky. It's full of that dry humor that I love so much. It's set in a bookshop! (Although, honestly, the bookshop seldom plays a part in the story.) Only seasons one and two are available at the moment, but season three is releasing in November!

No comments: