Shamelessly lifted from Tammy at Just Enough, And Nothing More. Because I can't resist a book list.
How many of you have a to-be-read pile a mile high next to your bed? What are the top 5 books?
Just finished Jen Lancaster's Such a Pretty Fat and am almost finished with Beth Harbison's Secrets of a Shoe Addict. Up next in my to-be-read pile:
1. The Film Club by David Gilmour
2. Love The One You're With by Emily Giffin
3. Critical Mass: How One Thing Leads to Another by Philip Ball
4. Candy Girl: A Year in the Life of an Unlikely Stripper by Diablo Cody
5. A Charmed Life: Growing Up in Macbeth's Castle by Liza Campbell