Saturday, September 22, 2007

Happy birthday, Michael!

A huge birthday shout to The Michael! His birthday wasn't celebrated in high style as it normally is. I was at the hospital with dad. He's moving apartments next week, so he spent the day packing. I saw him very briefly, when I picked up a load of stuff to take to the thrift store for him.

I am told that he intended to spend the evening with friends at his favorite restaurant, a local place with great margaritas. I hope it was excellent!

Happy birthday, Michael!

1 comment:

Just another southern gay guy said...

It was nice, but very low key. I picked up G at the aiport and we drove directly there.

I had to resign myself to the idea that it was catch-as-catch-can this year. This coming Saturday, we'll do dinner again, for any who can join.

It's just been so hectic for us all. Whew!