Friday, February 16, 2007

I have a goal

And here it is: the Dyson Animal Vacuum. I haven't decided if I prefer the DC07 or the DC14 though.

I've been racking up the points at My Points lately (Land's End and Overstock.com love me), so I figured I'll save up my points to get the vacuum! I'd never be able to spend $500 on a vacuum otherwise. And I seriously doubt that Skeeter would even let me.

I was using them to get Barnes & Noble gift certificates for me, and Starbucks gift certificates to give as Christmas gifts to friends. No more!

For the moment, I'm 1/5 of the way to earning my new vacuum. Friends, I predict that you will receive loads of gifts via Overstock.com. They give 10 points per dollar! :o)

1 comment:

JP said...

I've been coveting a Dyson Animal too! And that big price is exactly what's been holding me back. You'll probably get one before me, so let me know how you like it!