Sunday, February 18, 2007

Another kind of sneaking around

Tonight Skeeter and I had a rare completely child-free moment. We had dropped both children at their respective classes at church, and neither one of us were required to be anywhere.

Skeeter suggested that we take advantage of this rare hour alone and head to Starbucks, our favorite grown-up treat spot for our usual, a decaf non-fat toffee nut latte. It sounds pretentious even to us, but it's what we like.

While we were sitting at the traffic light, I said, "You know what I really want? I want Peanut Butter & Chocolate ice cream from Baskin Robbins."

Skeeter turned and looked at me with wide eyes. "Am I allowed to change my mind? 'Cause if I can, I'm in with you for the good stuff. And I won't even have to share!"

No comments: