Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Today was slightly better

I was able to actually finish a few tasks today, unlike yesterday when it seemed I was being thwarted from finishing anything.

I did get the Christmas boxes put back into the attic (YAY!) but there are still loads to do before the spa party on Thursday night. I'm about to panic just thinking about all I have to do before then.

I'm going to be watching Olivia (as usual) on Thursday, and she and Sass always make a bit of a mess. Luckily, it's mostly in Sass's room, so at worst, I can just close her door.

However, I'm also going to watch Michael Ann's son Jack from 8 to noon-ish. EEK! Not that he's bad at all. He's just a toddler -- and a very active toddler! So not only am I trying to clean for the party, but I'm also trying to toddler-proof at the same time. To anyone else, I'd have said that I couldn't do it, but there's no way I would have said no to Michael Ann. I just moved up the time schedule a bit.

So, for tomorrow, here are the major points:

  • Dust china cabinet
  • Clean ceiling fans in kitchen and living room
  • Dust bookshelves
  • Put away the two stacks of books on the end table
  • Clean kitchen cabinets
  • Sweep, mop kitchen and dining room
  • Clean bathroom
  • Mop bathroom

I cleaned the kitchen today, so it's mostly done. I'll just need to do the mopping and such. I cleaned the bathroom too, but that was before Sass decided to paint in the bathtub. The bathroom will definitely have to be done again.

Well, since everyone else is in bed and I have a few moments, I suppose I'd better get started on that list.

No comments: