Wednesday, April 02, 2008

On moving

I thought I had mentioned the moving thing before, but maybe not . . . .

Skeeter's project is scheduled to last until December 31, 2008. That's a give-or-take though because (as we all know) "schedule" is just another word for "maybe." Plus, it's a big project, and all sorts of things can put them behind (or ahead, but behind is probably more likely). Like yesterday. The site flooded, and this week will be spent repairing existing structures and drives, not making new ones.

That Company already has a plan for where he's supposed to go (Chicago area), but that could change too.

It's all just a big fat "IF" right now. Not enough for me to get excited about it, but definitely enough for me to start preparing.

Good news! I sold two things from my inventory!

Bad news. I think I donated one of the things to the library last week. I'm still looking for it, but I'm pretty sure the library has it. I wonder if I could buy it back.



Fresh Girl said...

Oh, that'll be so sad if you have to move up north!

I've done the same thing -- sell something on that I'd already sold. You can just issue a refund and explain. Most people are reasonable about it.

The Boyds Family said...

I wouldn't be able to live in "IF" mode....that would drive me crazy. Best of luck!

Oopsy!! Okay-I kind of chuckled on that one...sorry, I know it's not funny from your point of view.. Hope you find it.

My Goodness said...


Noodle said...

Fresh Girl: It won't be too bad. It's only 9 hours away. I've lived further away than that before.

Boyds Family: It's not too bad, the waiting. I know that moving is inevitable. Where doesn't matter too much.