Friday, April 25, 2008

I have the best job in the world

It is going to be all I can do not to ignore everything and everyone this weekend. I worked at the bookstore tonight, and I scored advance reader copies of

Such a Pretty Fat by Jen Lancaster

Secrets of a Shoe Addict by Beth Harbison

Love the One You're With by Emily Giffin

I'm currently reading Nancy Farmer's The Sea of Trolls. I'm only about 50 pages in at the moment though, so I'm going to have to step it up. I'm anxious to get to my new books.

If you only hear sounds of silence from this blog in the next few days, you'll know why.

Noodle4

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

50 pages in??? Seriously, overnight me Such a Pretty Fat, I'll have it read and back to you before you finish Sea of the Trolls. Deal? Really, deal? I'll pay shipping both ways....

Anonymous said...

I love a good book! you are so lucky - enjoy the new books...We'll wait;)

smalltownme said...

I came here thru Vanessa's blog. You are so lucky! My niece works in a bookstore and loans me pre-pubs.

Sea of Trolls is good. Nancy Farmer is my son's favorite author.

P said...

I'm so jealous - I'd love to get free books! Suddenly amazon marketplace doesn't seem such a good deal anymore!!! And I didn't even know Emily Giffin had a new book out - will have to look out for that!