Friday, July 11, 2008

Super Whine

Sass loves to start her morning with Curious George and Clifford. They are her favorites, so she thinks it's absolutely blissful when she can start the day with them.

Super Why comes on just after. She used to watch that sometimes as well, but lately the theme music elicits an "Uuuuuugh! Why does this have to be on!?!" and she turns it off.

Obviously, turning off the television doesn't bother me at all, but I have been wondering why she no longer likes it. This morning I decided to ask.

ME: So why don't you want to watch Super Why any more?

SASS: They always tell me to do stuff for them! "Put your hands together like a fish. Run. Jump." {scoff} They can do all of that themselves!

Now I get it. She just sees those kids as a bunch of needy little bastards.

Noodle4

2 comments:

My Spacious Cranium said...

MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! She is SO right! I love her. I have been mumbling that to myself for 6 years! Which was around the time my son developed an unhealthy Blue's Clues appetite. Figure it out yourself!!!! GAH!

Anonymous said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! How funny is that???