Sunday, August 20, 2006

Reliving my youth

Lately I've been getting older movies from Netflix, the library, and the video store, ones that I loved when I was younger. Skeeter and I have had such a blast watching these oldies but goodies. So far we've seen (in no particular order)
  • The Princess Bride
  • Real Genius
  • Sixteen Candles
  • Can't Buy Me Love
  • Back to the Future
  • Beetlejuice
  • Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure
  • War Games
  • The Goonies

I'm sure the list isn't complete. We've been on this kick for a few weeks, and we haven't even gotten to Explorers or Better Off Dead!

Lately, the children have fallen in love with Scooby-Doo and Tom & Jerry. Scooby is fun, but Tom & Jerry make them laugh and giggle like I've never seen before. I need to introduce them to Fred Flintstone. :o)

No comments: