Sunday, August 13, 2006

Bunco


I'm quitting Bunco tonight.

It doesn't sound like a big deal, but it is to me. I've been with this group for three years, and really it's my one night a month to just go hang out with friends.

The problem is that it's on Sunday night, which is when our ladies group has Bible study at church. It's been bothering me for quite a while that I've all but dropped out of the ladies group, and I decided this morning (at church) that it was important that I start going again. I'm still doing the Awana store, so I'll need to miss once a month anyway, but twice a month would just be too much.

Most of our original group is gone anyway. I think there are only three or four of us left.

So tonight is the last Bunco for me. I'm a little bit sad over it, but I know it's best. Maybe I can start another group that doesn't meet on Sundays!

No comments: