Monday, August 21, 2006

Agent Cool Blue



Agent Cool Blue is a new plaque revealing rinse that (I believe) has only recently come onto the market. Agent Cool Blue is made by Listerine, so I was a little bit skeptical in buying it. Listerine is a great product, but it hurts to use it! It makes my eyes water, and I very seldom make it past 15 or 20 seconds of swishing.

But hey, Spyder was interested in trying it, and I'm all for anything that makes him want to brush his teeth.

In a word, it's wonderful! We got the bubble gum flavor, and the taste isn't that bad. I think Spyder has brushed his teeth more in the last two days than he has in the last week! And it's all been willingly, not me with the continual reminders of "Did you brush your teeth yet?"

Normally, I'm not a person who feels the need to buy the New or New and Improved things on the market, but this is one that I'm glad we did buy!

No comments: