Tuesday, February 05, 2008

She says it so much better

Want to know what's been going on here? Sickness. That's what. It's been coming on since, oh, Saturday.

Yesterday was actually quite productive though:
  • thoroughly cleaned the car
  • picked up all of the branches in the yard (including a massive one that I'd been afraid to attempt)
  • got the oil changed and the tires rotated
  • shopped at Big Lots, Aldi, and Office Max
  • made trips to the library and the post office
Today? I seriously doubt I'll get anything like that done. Because today, I feel like this. Oh, Emma. Girl. I feel your pain.

2 comments:

PEZmama said...

I did Aldi yesterday too, but I think I forgot to mention it.

I didn't buy soap though.

Get better, girl.

Vanessa said...

Hope you feel better soon. Take care.