Monday, June 04, 2007

What's on your list?

Jules at Everyday Mommy has posted what's at the top of her Netflix queue. Since we're movie hounds (see the two previous posts!), I'm following her lead. We have 397 titles in our queue -- no I'm not exaggerating -- but I'll only list the first 10.

You're welcome.

We have the 5 at a time plan (one is specifically for Sass & Spyder's queue though). We currently have at home:

The Journey of Natty Gann. I saw it when I was a teen. Loved it then, loved it when we watched it this weekend. It got sent back today.

The History Boys
. Skeeter and I saw the trailer for it a while ago, and it seems like one we'd like.

The Recruit.

Jeeves and Wooster. Based on the PG Wodehouse novels, Hugh Laurie (currently of House fame) and Stephen Fry star. Very English, but incredibly funny, mostly relating to the idea of "society" and "class."

The next ones in our queue are as follows:

Rivers and Tides.

The Reduced Shakespeare Company
.

English Punctuation: The Standard Deviants.

The Heart of the Game.

Tell Me Why: Americana & Beginnings
.

Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

This week is Vacation Bible School at church though, so I doubt that we'll have much movie-watching time.

1 comment:

PEZmama said...

Weeelll... we're not big movie watchers around here, so there is no list of movies in our Netflix queue. In fact, there is no Netflix at all.

BUT, I have "The Tipping Point" on my reading list. I was glad to hear you liked it. I am looking forward to reading it now even more than before.