Monday, March 05, 2007

My Tax Man Fileth

Hoorah! Skeeter did our taxes today!

It's been one of those things that he's been avoiding because it always seems like such a daunting task. It's really not, but I completely understand how he feels. I feel that way about the laundry most days. At any rate, it's been one of those tasks needed to be done, but he never quite got around to doing.

He's had his eye on a little self-indulgence though. He gave me something similar for Christmas, and we both love, love, love it. And to be honest, he needs something to sync his calendar more than I do. So when he asked if I thought it was okay for him to get it, I said, "You can buy it as soon as our taxes are done."

That was just two days ago, so I suppose that was all the encouragement he needed.

No comments: