Thursday, June 22, 2006

Tired Day

Today was such a tired kind of day. No one wanted to get up. And even after I'd gotten the children up, they snuggled up on the couch and went back to sleep. (See photo in previous post. LOL!)

We had friends over today, and I think the tired troubles had hit them as well. The children bickered off and on the whole time, and that NEVER happens with these particular friends. It's absolutely amazing how well they usually get along, but not today! There were arguments over dress up shoes, the Flying Turtle, running in the house, the color of the bubble container, water guns, etc, etc, etc.

Spyder went to art class at the library in the afternoon, and he ended up being so tired (and hungry, he later said) that he hated his drawing. He had a peanut butter sandwich and a glass of chocolate milk after art class, and Sass and I went to her room for her to perform a talent show. I sat on the bed with the rest of the audience -- her stuffed animals -- and the next moment, I was waking up to the doorbell ringing, with Sass asleep right there beside me!

Right now, we have nothing specifically scheduled for tomorrow, so I hope that we will all be a bit more rested!

No comments: