Thursday, January 05, 2006

Two Things (tagged by Julie)

2 names you go by (other than the obvious):
  • Noodle
  • Sugarbooger

2 parts of your heritage:

  • German
  • Native American

2 things that scare you:

  • ladders
  • birds

2 things you are wearing right now:

  • maroon shirt
  • khaki pants

2 favorite songs (at the moment):

  • Pure by Superchic[k]
  • Rhinoceros Tap by Sandra Boynton


2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love):

  • honesty
  • respect

2 truths:

  • I have absolutely no idea what I would do without my husband.
  • I love Neil Diamond's music.

2 physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex):

  • hands
  • voice

2 of your favorite hobbies:

  • reading
  • soapmaking

2 things you want really badly:

  • More sleep than I usually get
  • To live to a fun and healthy old age with Skeeter.

2 places you want to go on vacation:

  • England
  • Germany

2 things you want to do before you die:

  • Live in Europe, if only for a little while.
  • See my children grow into wonderful, generous, respectful adults.

2 ways that you are stereotypically a dude/chick:

  • I love sappy chick flicks.
  • I detest most insects.

2 things you are thinking about now:

  • I need to put the dogs out for the night.
  • I wonder if I can get some reading in before I go to bed rather than vacuuming like I should.

2 stores you shop at:

  • Target
  • Schnucks

2 people you would like to see play along:

  • Alicia
  • Dana

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks Julie, I think I finally get this now, LOL!!!