Wednesday, January 04, 2006

New Year, New You

Last night, I went shopping for the first time since Christmas. Really, it wasn't much of a shopping trip, just a minor stop after our weekly night at Fazoli's. Sass has a birthday at the end of the month, and I went to Kohl's looking for a new nightgown for her ("a princess bednight dress" as she says) since she's outgrown and worn out the Barbie one that she has. And I found one that I think she'll love.

BUT . . . . thinking about my new resolution to be more mindful of myself, I went looking in the jewelry department! I have plenty of necklaces, but only one pair of earrings. I found a great pair of silver filigree earrings that I loved, and I spent some time at the cologne counter trying out new fragrances. Lately I've been wearing the Herb Citrus perfume oil from http://www.maggiespharm.com, but I thought it might be nice to try something new. I didn't find anything that really thrilled me, but at least I tried! :o)

No comments: