Monday, January 09, 2006

It's all about me!

I did a great job on my new "be mindful of myself" resolution yesterday!

As usual, I worked all day at the bookstore. After work, I was supposed to head straight to a going away party at Molly's. We'd had the usual incredibly busy Sunday though, and I was tired.

Little White Lies by Gemma Townley was my most recent fluff book, and I only had a couple of chapters to go, so I decided to sit and finish that before going. I sat in the cafe, had a glass of water and finished my book. Fifteen minutes of sitting, reading, relaxing, and I was ready to go have fun!

Mini-book review: A fun, easy read. Loved it! I'm going to read Townley's other book too, When in Rome.

The party was crowded and fun, and I got to chat with several people that I don't see very often. I'm sad that Laura's moving though. Bunco just won't be the same!

No comments: