Tuesday, September 05, 2006

This and that

Feeling uninspired with writing at the moment, so I figured I'd make a list. :o)
  • Sass learned how to blow up balloons today.
  • Spyder started a new Nancy Drew game -- The Curse of Blackmoor Manor. These kinds of games aren't really my thing, but I'm really impressed with how much critical thinking is involved.
  • Skeeter has a job offer from a firm which occasionally hires him for consulting. Neither one of us is really sure whether we want him to take the job.
  • I'm thinking about applying to a different bookstore. A new one is opening closer to my house, but I don't know much about the company.
  • Spyder, Sass, and I watched The Standard Deviants Astronomy Adventure, Part I today (a Netflix movie). As always, the information was presented in an entertaining way, but it wasn't quite what we wanted. We aren't going to bother with Part 2.
  • Spyder read How to Eat Fried Worms because he really, really wants to see the movie.
  • We made Key Lime Pie today, and it was fantastic!

No comments: