Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Rambling

Just an FYI: I have nothing profound to say.

We've had a good week. It's been a strange one, but good. The last few weeks have been good, actually. Busy, but not hectic, and just overall pleasant. Even the weather has felt cheerful, nice and warm but not hot. We've spent most of our days outside this fall.

We had intended to go to the zoo today. I called a friend to join us, and she said, "Can't do the zoo, but I was just about to call to see if you wanted to meet at the park." I let the urchins decide, and they chose the park. We stayed and played for about two hours, until the sun was just beginning to set and the breeze was beginning to turn cool.

Rain is forecast for tomorrow, but we have plans that will keep us inside most of the day. We are meeting The Michael for lunch at an old cafe, then touring a local museum. I am rather excited about it. We've been intending to get to that museum and just kept putting it off. When one of the other homeschool moms organized a trip, it was the perfect opportunity for me to stop procrastinating. And plus, I don't get to see The Michael as often as I would like. I hope I remember my camera.

I am only worried because I have so much to do in the morning before we leave. The cafe and museum are about 40 minutes away, and I am not a morning person. I can be if I must, but I am never happy about it. I have a long list of things to do before 10 am.

Perhaps tomorrow I will have interesting photos of our little trip.

Noodle4

3 comments:

PEZmama said...

Here is the most interesting detail from MY boring life (not to say that yours is boring, just that mine is...)

I joined facebook yesterday to keep up with friends who are on there.

I already hate it.

Tina said...

Hope your trip to the museum was pleasant...you non-morning-person you. :)

Smiling Shelly said...

I hope you guys had a nice time at the museum. (and that you dropped by Starbucks for a little cup of moring pickmeup)