Thursday, December 22, 2005

Beginnings . . . or new beginnings

A few months ago (in a weak moment), I let it slip that I've been blogging for a while, in a "secret" blog that I don't give to anyone. I had hidden it pretty well -- or at least, I think I did -- and as far as I know, it hasn't been discovered. But I think it's been driving my poor friends mad!

So, let this serve as my official announcement . . . it has been discontinued! I've been considering it for a while, but I only just made my decision.


So, my dear friends (you know who you are), I can't promise that it will be interesting, but at least you'll be able to decide for yourself. :o)

Oh yes, and if you found the old one, please let me continue believing that I was able to keep it hidden.

1 comment:

Brendy said...

Congrats on deciding to pay more attention to yourself!!
It can be hard to do for moms, and I'm not that great at it myself,but in the long run it makes us better nurturers. Right?!
Anyway My resolution this year is to not add extra drama to my life. We'll See....